We will send you an email to reset your password.
If you're looking for top-notch wireless security cameras to watch your property, the HeimVision HMD2 is a great choice! Using surveillance cameras can be challenging when it comes to running the wires. But with a cordless and solar-powered device like the HMD2, you’ve got no need to stress!
In this article, you’ll get to know about the features, specifications, and benefits you stand to enjoy from the terrific wireless security camera: HMD2. You'll also learn everything you need to set up and monitor your environment anywhere you are!
Introducing the HeimVision HMD2
The HeimVision HMD2 is a wireless security camera that uses PIR sensors to detect and capture movements around your property. With the HMD2 setup in your environment, whether indoors or outdoors, you can visually check any suspicious activity. The specifications of the HeimVision HMD2 are listed below:
- Model: HMD2
- Resolution: HD 1080P
- Tilt: 130-degrees angle
- Connection type: 2.4GHz WiFi
- Battery capacity: 6000 Mhz
- SD card limit: 128G
- Lens: 2.5 mm
- IR Distance: 32ft
- IP rating: IP65
- Application: Yes
- Wireless: Yes
Features of the HMD2
The HeimVision HMD2 arrives with plenty of impressive features that set it as one of the best wireless security cameras you can get for home security. Here are the features and benefits to enjoy from this surveillance device:
- Two Power Methods: the HMD2 receives power from two means- a built-in rechargeable battery or the HM21 solar panel. The international-standard battery gives it a super-long run time, so you don't have to recharge too often. It also makes the install process very easy. Using the solar panel is also a great choice! However, you'll need to purchase it differently. In all, you get a wireless security camera; therefore, there are no stress handling wires!
- Intelligent PIR Body detection: if anyone is lurking around your property, the HMD2 will let you know immediately thanks to the smart Passive Infrared Sensor (PIR), which detects body movements. Hence, you don't have to worry about false alarms because the sensor will only detect mammals.
- Night Visibility: the HMD2 does not only work during the day, but it also does a great job watching your home at night! No matter how dark the environment is, it'll capture every movement thanks to the night vision mode, which turns on automatically when it's dark.
- Two-way Audio: the HMD2 also arrives with a two-way audio feature making it both an IP and Pet camera. Hence, you can interact with and monitor your furry friend while you're away. Isn't that amazing?
- IP65 Waterproof: come rain or sun, you don't have to stress an inch caring about the HMD2 because it comes with IP65 weatherproof features that make it durable to stand firm through unfavorable weather conditions.
- Easy to setup and Use: one of the most cherished attributes about the HeimVision HMD2 is its setup process, which is like a breeze! Right from getting it mounted, connecting to the Heimlife application, and using it, everything's all easy, no hassles!
- High-Resolution Images: the HMD2's image quality is top-notch. It records in 1080p, which is more than superb to watch your environment. The lens rotates at a 130-degree angle; although this is not quite wide, setting the camera in a corner will be good enough to cover the area.
- HeimVision Cloud Service: when there's no other option for storage, you can use the unlimited storage, secure Heimvision cloud service. This service is entirely free for the first month, after which you'll need to subscribe for a small fee monthly. Therefore, you can store documents and browse history from anywhere through the application without worrying about space.
- Instant Notifications: the HMD2 gives instant alerts so you'll always be aware of happenings around your property. You can decide to switch on or off these alerts through the Heimlife Application, which is a super helpful feature if you're in a meeting.
Guidance of HMD2’s Usage
In the HeimVision HMD2 wireless security camera, you’ll get the following:
- 1 X Battery-powered camera
- 2 X Pack of screws
- 1 X micro USB cable
- 1 X metal stand
- 1 X Reset pin
- 1 X Waterproof rubber stopper
- 1 X Magnetic mount
- 1 X Quick start user manual
Setting up the HMD2 is like taking a walk down the park; no stressful process, you can do everything in less than 5 minutes! Here's everything to know about setting up and using the HeimVision HMD2:
Connecting to Heimlife Application
Step 1: Search, download, and install the Heimlife application, either Appstore on iPhone or Google Play on Android. Ensure your device is connected to the internet.
Step 2: Slot in a MicroSD card at the back of the HMD2. It supports a microSD of up to 128G so that you can put in any one of your choices.
Step 3: Turn on the device by pressing the power button for 5 seconds. If the camera doesn't power on immediately, charge it using the standard 5V output, and try again.
Step 4: Next, create an account with Heimlife on the application using a valid email address, then log in immediately.
Step 5: Then, tap on the "+" add icon at the center of the screen. A window will pop up to input your router's Wifi and password, after which a QR code will come up.
Step 6: Ensure the camera is powered on; if it's asleep, press the power button once to wake it up. It'll show a red LED indicator flash during this. Then, using the camera, scan the QR code on the app and press "Next" to connect.
Step 7: Wait for the connection. If it’s successful, you’ll see a “device found” notification. Then, press done, and that's it, you're good to go! The main interface will immediately pop up; here, you can perform a lot of functions like previewing camera images, checking alarm notifications, system messages, and lots more.
Mounting the Camera
There are no limitations in installing the HMD2 camera in your home; you can put it just anywhere, and at any spot as you please, thanks to the two installation options.
Option 1: Metal Stand
Using the screws, fix the metal stand into the bottom of the camera. Next, lose the screw in the joint of the stand, adjust the camera to any angle you want, and then tighten it back. Now, go ahead to fix the stand to your wall, ceilings, or just anywhere you want!
Option 2: Magnetic Mount
With the adhesive pad, fix one side to the bottom of the magnetic mount and the other to any place you want. Next, attach the camera to the magnetic mount hole. You can rotate it to any degree as you please.
And that's it; everything's all set! You can now keep an eye on happenings around your property from anywhere you are.
Using the HMD2
This high-class wireless security camera arrives with numerous features that enhance how you monitor your home. On the main interface, here are some things to know while using the app:
To hide or show the camera image(s), tap the icon located at the app's top-left corner. At the bottom, there are four icons- the devices, Messages, Friends, and Me sections. If you want to show all the cameras connected to your account, tap the "device” icon.
To check all recorded videos, tap the "message" icon; after that, tap the play on the preview's left to watch. There are also system messages containing camera operation logs, which you'll also find in the message section.
There’s also the “friends” section, which allows you to add another Heimlife account. You can use the "me" section to preview all your saved pictures and videos. You can also contact the HeimVision support team using the help & feedback, clear cache, and reset the password.
If you want to watch the camera's live video, tap the play icon in the middle of the main interface. Another window will show up with different functions.
At the bottom of this live video interface, there are four functions. The “Screenshot" allows you to snapshot the current live picture and save it to your mobile phone. There's the "record" function, which will enable you to record the current live video, and yes, save it to your device.
Suppose you want to talk using the camera, press and hold the "intercom” icon. And finally, there’s the “Body detection," a function that's always ON by default and helps detect human movements.
HeimVision HMD2 is one of the best wireless surveillance camera systems you can rely on to track and secure your home from burglaries and theft. Not only is it powered by a battery, but it has the option of a solar panel that can power the unit at all times!
It has a wide range of options for mounting, a functional application to use from wherever you are, high-quality pictures, and many other features that will give you the best experience in surveillance camera systems ever.
We’ve discussed as promised its features, benefits, and usage. We do hope this guide will come in handy in using the HeimVision HMD2.
Leave a comments